Tests ordered by my RE
1 Replies
BondletMom - May 12

I'm in my first testing cycle trying to find out why my cm has all but disappeared and why what little is present is watery and thin. My RE has ruled out thyroid, lining is great, dominant follicle is perfect, hormone levels are fine (FSH=7, LH=3, prolactin, TSH, etc. all fine). The only test left is a battery of coagulation and antibody tests which I'm questioning the necessity of. I've had a number of children (and a number of losses) and I just don't feel that the answer lies in a virus or blood issue. The RE does not want us to ttc this cycle due to the clotting tests that will be done yet the dominant follicle is on my right side which is the only side I have a tube on - allowing this cycle to come and go just doesn't make sense. Should I question my RE's order of these tests? If these come back normal what reason would there be for the lack of fertile cm? Even the u/s tech commented on the complete lack of it in my cervix especially given the measurement of my lining and follicle.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - May 12

Just as your RE has obtained a detailed medical history examined you, and is performing a series of tests to try to answer your question, I would have to do the same. Without the information your RE is gathering, I cannot provide an answer, either.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?