Reproduceable Data/Embryo Toxicity/Immune issues
1 Replies
Brenda - December 13

Hi
Thank you for you for your prior response to my prior post regarding embryo toxicity. My research indicates this test was designed by a lab person for a harvard doctor, whose wife continued to miscarriage and in this test the only thing found for her miscarriage was embryo toxicity.
Your response said that bc there was no reproduceable data, did you mean no other research studies could reproduce those same results in the original research on embryo toxicity?

In other words no other research proved there is such a thing as embryo toxicity?
Most RE poo poo this study but have failed to inform me why they do not believe in it?

Also are their websites out there such as Inciid. the Re actually pay huge fees to advertise to be on that websiteand not actually screened to be part of that website?
It is wonderful to have this website and we appreciate all your replies, especially for us that are not wanting to place blame or accuse people but want honest answeres in this process.
thanks

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - December 13

Unless at least 1 more set of investigators can reproduce the original findings, at best, the original findings are suspect. Unfortunately, there is a lot of this kind of activity aimed at desperate people. I have tried to provide all the information possible on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. There are a few points I have to identify as having no scientific evidence, only observation by s number of RE's.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?