Question abt IUI,Ovulation and HCG
2 Replies
wannababy78 - May 23

Hello, Me and my husband are trying IUI(FSP) this cycle. My RE office asked me to do the Ovulation Predictor Kit in the morning with 2 or 3 urine. Today is my CD 14 and it was negative(was negative from CD 11). I had my u/s this morning too and it showed 2 follicles on right measuring 20,22. I have lot stretchy cervical mucus and my cervix is high and somewhat open from yesterday afternoon. RE's Nurse told me to give myself trigger shot tonight at 11.30PM and IUI is on Thursday morning at 9.30. My question is is that mean that I'll ovulate on Thursday for sure? I'm so nervous that I would ovulate before that. Any reason for me to ovulate before? Does trigger shot make my ovulation later or sooner?In other words does it control the ovulation?

Thanks

SHELLY - May 23

Hi Wannababy!

I am new at this too but I have just had my 2nd IUI
on 5/18/06 and both times after the shot I was ovulating on the day they had me come in for the procedure. I was very tender on procedure day both times. My RE office takes blood test and I think that helps them regulate where exactley the cycle is at. Hope this helps some.... I am learning everyday with this crazy stuff :). Good luck to you and I'll say a prayer for you.

Thanks!
Shelly

wannababy78 - May 23

Thanks Shelly. The problem is my RE office don't do any b/w after the u/s. May I'll ask them on Thursday.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?