Primary amenorrhea
1 Replies
des - January 24

Hello,

I have a girlfriend. She is in her 20's and recently she told me that when she was young, she didn't get any periods so she went to see the doctor in 1st year of high school. They gave her some type of hormone pill so she can get normal periods. She tells me that every month, she goes to the doctor to get her temperature checked. I asked her about babies and according to her doctor, she can get pregnant as long as she continues taking the hormone pills. The doctor said it shouldn't be a problem. I wanted to get more information from her but her first language is not English so it's very hard to discuss such medical topics.

We talked about birth control pills but she said it's not a good idea. She said that condoms are better because of her condition. However, she is going to ask her doctor whether she can take the birth control pills next time she sees the doctor.

With my description, are you able to give me any type of information regarding her condition or some medical diagnosis? I am very worried and concerned after she told me this.

des - January 24

Oh Yeah, I discussed birth control methods because we don't plan to get a baby until we get married. If you can help, let me know if birth control pills are out of the question due to her condition. Thanks for any help you can offer.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?