Post-m/c differences in cycle
1 Replies
Slatka - June 19

I'm new to this thread, but thought I could perhaps find out more info here...
I miscarried March 1 at 6 and a half weeks; I'm 33; it was my first pregnancy. Since then, I've had variable cycles, though not extremely (from 27-30 days), and have had light cramping beginning around day 10 and continuing until my period. My hushand and I are ttc (I had no physical complications from the m/c), and the continual cramping worries me -- I have no other symptoms (no spotting, no fever, no sharp pain, nothing, just light cramping down low for about 20 days).
This month, I started light cramping on day 19, which has continued until now, day 29 (I was/am due June 18, 19 or 20, as my cycle is variable). Beginning about 5 days ago, I have felt hot, bone-tired, headachy, and occasionally nauseous. I have light brown spotting currently, and I am guessing my period is coming, though I have no cramps today.
Is this normal? I never had any of these symptoms pre-m/c. It almost feels like I am having menstrual symptoms -- cramping, tiredness, achiness -- for weeks without any actual flow. And I can't even tell you how this affects me mentally in terms of hoping I have conceived -- it feels impossible that I have, with all this cramping.
I know this was long-winded, but I wanted to be specific. I appreciate any help.
Slatka

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 19

Without evaluating you, I have no way of knowing what is going on. It does take a few weeks before the pregnancy hormone is cleared. I think you need to be evaluated by your physician, to make sure that there is not a problem.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?