Possibly Pregnant?
1 Replies
Tiffany F - August 15

Dr Jacobs,

I was due to have my period on August 1, on August 12 my husband and I had sex and I started bleeding, this has never happened before I just assumed it was my period, it stopped the next morning, I did'nt pass any clots.

I think I'm very worried because I have had nearly 10 miscarriages the last being in Febuary of this year, I have'nt taken a test because I feel if I were to start bleeding I could make myself think it's just my period and not a miscarriage. I know it sounds crazy!

I have been taking 81mg of aspirin, folate and prenatal pills, I just started back taking crinone gel suppositories, do you think all will be okay if I wait to see if I make it to three months before seeing a doctor? I just don't want to get our hopes high right now because of my history.

I have had nearly every test done all kind of blood work and I've seen a Hemotologist everything comes back fine all test are negative.

Any info is always helpful....Thanks

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 15

If you are interested in how I evaluate a couple who has experienced recurrent pregnancy loss, please see our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. I do not know why you are bleeding. The greatest probability is that your cervix is bleeding. You do need to see your physician so he/she can examine you.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?