positive pregnancy results
1 Replies
brenda - March 2

Hi
I am back from my consult with Yale, and i have a question for you, what are the factors that impact getting a postive pregnancy result, other than uterine integrity and embryo quality, are their other factors?

I feel confident with their care but after 7 years ttc and below doctor par care, I know I am at a good facility,
but I value your opinion and it will take time to build the the trust factors, with Yale, bc it still in some places the wild wild west. How scary.

also what are the other issues /factors decrease implantation issues?
thanks for all you do for us ladies, your reputation is wonderful and time and consideration to this board is immeasurable and we and especially me, think you are the best and many thank yous.
thanks
bb

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - March 3

The truth is, we do not know all that goes into embryo implantation and fetal developement. I have provided much of what we know on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. You should also be aware that we cannot tell if an embryo which looks good will actually have all it needs to produce a healthy pregnancy. Research is being done, and at some time, we will have more tools to use to help us make the determination.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?