Please Help
1 Replies
chase - January 15

Dr. Jacobs,

Firstly, it is amazing that you take the time to answer questions on line considering how busy you must be with infertility consults and treatments, and I thank you for that. I am 37 years old and just received my protocol for my 1st IVF. I have not had any prior infertility treatments. I passed the clomid challenge test. CD3 FSH 6, CD10 FSH 7. My protocol is the microdose lupron flare. I don't yet know if LH will be used or not. Is it ok for this to be my first protocol since I've had no treatment before? I do not have PCOS, endometriosis, or any fertility problems that I am aware of. We've only tried for 6 months but because of age, I'm seeking treatment. I regretfully had an abortion 3 years ago because my husband and I weren't yet married. What do you think my chances are with IVF having already been pregnant by my husband? Thank you.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - January 15

I cannot tell you your chances of an IVF program. In large part, those statistics are program specific. I use a microdose flare protocol for almost alll of my patients over the age of 35.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?