Patient Experiences: Fertility Drugs for Twins
0 Replies
ivfprescriptions - December 18

Female infertility drugs are a common way for couples to conceive twins. Of the getting pregnant medications out there, Menopur 75 IU is one of the most effective fertility drugs for twins.

Thirty percent of women who use Menopur become pregnant with twins, and 6% with triplets or more.

Patient Experiences

The medication becomes even more effective when used in combination with other fertility prescriptions. Here’s one patient’s experience:

“I did Bravelle & Menopur (both injuectables) with IUI. They saw 2 large follicles on u/s & we saw 2 sacs on 5 weeks u/s. At the 6 week u/s we saw a third sac/heartbeat. They were all fraternal. My GGB triplets just turned one on October 21!”

Many women report fewer side effects with Menopur 75 IU versus their other infertility injectable medications:

“I have PCOS - I took it with 50mg of Clomid and had 1-2 good eggs each month. I got preggo the first month on the Menopur/Clomid but m/c at 6 weeks … Menopur didn't make me have any bad side effects - which was really really nice!”

“Same here! No side effects on Menopur! I used it with Femara and it produced 2-3 good follicles each time! I was only on 75 units, though, and except for the last one, I only took it every other day for a total of three shots.”

If you want to know more about the different fertility medications for sale, visit IVFPrescriptions.com, where you can buy Menopur 75 IU, see the Clomid 50 mg price, and other IVF infertility injectable medications.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?