NEED HELP?
0 Replies
Simmy - May 27

Hello - This is my first post here!
I have a 4yrs old healty girl! The day after I found out I was pregnant I also find out I was a carrier of a dominant desease - My daughter has 50% to inherit this desease from me! Now I\'m finding myself to really want another child, but make sure to prevent to transmit the desease, so I went 2 IVF cycles so far, and PGD. The first one I didn\'t produce enough embryos for PGD, but 2 froze embryos - The second time around I produced 17 eggs, 7 matured, 6 fertilized + 2 from previous cycle. I had 8 embryos total with 5 healthy ones! 2 didn\'t meet the requirements, 3 graded B, B+ and B-. They transfered 1 embryo (B) but after 9 days I begin to bleed, with a confimed negative pregnancy result. I\'m emotionally and physically exausted that I need a break. Of course I have 2 frozen egg, so after couple months of resting I will try a frozen cycle, but I\'m very discouraged right now that I\'m already thinking about the next steps in case it all goes bad. I can conceive on my own, and i was wondering if you know some sort of PGD can be done without have to go for IVF?

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?