Need for further Investigations?
1 Replies
lotty fox - April 9

I am 32 yrs old. I had a miscarriage 4 yrs ago and a medical termination. At which time I had no problem conceiving. Since then my cycle has changed, my periods are becoming lighter and shorter. I have been told that I have poor diastolic blood flow to my ovaries+uterus and an imbalance in some CD count(sorry cant remember ?5/19). I have had an unsuccessful IUI and 2 failed IVF cycles during which I was taking aspirin and oestrogen. My periods following these cycles were still very light and I bled for less than 24 hrs.
My concern is that I still have a problem with my endometrial lining and hence this could be effecting implantation (grade 1 embryos both cycles). I wonder whether I need further Investigations before embarking on further cycles with my frozen embryos? Has anyone else had similar problems? ???

B. Jacobs, M. D. - April 10

It is possible that you do have a problem with endometrium. I have provided some information on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. Also, I am trying to evaluate the potential for a few other possible evaluations and treatments. Until I have more information, I really cannot discuss them.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?