Moving on to next step....
1 Replies
bciervo - November 22

I've been on here before- short story is we have unexplained infertility ( i guess). Everything every cycle works perfectly through non medicated IUI"s we've been doing over the last year. I had a laparoscopy in July as a last test- all tests have been normal. ONly thing they have found was a slightly high prolactin level at 29.9 a year ago. I've been on Parlodel for this since the finding- with it going up and down and the dosage being changed however, it's steady and normal now for about 2 months. When the prolactin is normal, I ovulate that month on day 14. If it goes too low or too high, I ovulate later in the month. Doc let it up to us to try insem 2 more cycles or to start being more aggressive. We waited one month to decide- we are starting Menopur on Saturday. I ovulate on my own every month- with high estradiol levels and husband's sperm is always excellent numbers for IUI. I just need to know if you think this is a good next step. Our doc didn't think clomid was the way to go here.. he also didnt' see a need for fertility drugs at all but let it up to us. It's been 3 years- we conceived on our own two years ago but lost it at 5 weeks. Haven't been pregnant since. I am 32 yrs old. Thanks for any input.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - November 23

On our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>, I have provided a complete discussion of my evaluation of the infertile couple. I invite you to read the information I have provided. I think it will help you resolve your issues.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?