Meds available
0 Replies
mbre - May 2

Hi future mommies! I got pregnant last year from my 3rd cycle and wanted to go ahead and do a freeze only cycle this April. I hve completed my cycle and have meds left. 3 gonal f 900 pens and 3- 75mg luveris. They both expire next year. I am trying to recoup some monies as I am a stay at home mom with my 6 month old daughter.....

To all don't give up hope! I had 2 failed cycles and then on my last cycle I had 17 embies all gone by day 5 and my doc cancelled my cycle the day of transferrd. He told me I would never be able to have kids that my eggs are bad and I was only 27 at the time. Well on day 6 they called me back and said, we tried something different normally they don't let the fertilized eggs sit in petri dish for 6 days but they let 1 of mine sit for 6 days and it made it to a blast! So I came in for transfer the next day and doc said this is only a small chance this may work so don't get all your hopes up! Shoot please my hope were higher than Jesus Christ himself. Telling ivf patients not to get your hopes I is like telling Carrie from sex and city, "girl don't wear those jimmy choo's!". Anyhoot I became preggo and had a beautiful baby girl in October! Her name is Journee because she had to struggle to get here! My doctor told me because of my baby that they changed their procedure and know keep all fertilized 6 days!
So don't give up hope. I was down and out and had no embies on day 6 so if this could happen anything could happen!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?