Is this normal??
4 Replies
StaceyLyne - October 6

I am 9 days past a 5 day transfer of 2 blastocysts. Yesterday I tested positive with a HPT. Today is my beta. Last night I had a small amount of brownish discharge with red when I wiped. During the night it was very scant brownish on the toilet paper only. This morning I had very small amount of brownish with a small red dot. I am feeling fine otherwise. I did have an ectopic pregnancy with my first IVF so I am a little bit anxious.

What could this be? My progesterone level on 9/30/05 was 36 and I am taking PIO 1cc every day.

Thank you

Stacey

StaceyLyne - October 6

I just want to update you. My beta is 74. The doctor did increase my progesterone to 1.5cc. Is 74 and appropriate number? I go on Saturday for a repeat beta and progesterone.

Thank you,

Stacey

barry Jacobs, M. D. - October 7

The brown staining does not mean anything. There is such a broad range of what is normal for hCG in early pregnancy, that almost aything is OK. The important measure is if doubles in 48 hours.
Good luck.

StaceyLyne - October 7

On the night that I had the spotting issue. I gave myself the PIO injection at 1730. I had been giving it at 2030. Will this effect anything? Can I go back to my original time of 2030?

Thank you so much!

Stacey

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - October 7

With a steroid hormone, like progesterone, 1 to 2 hours will probably not matter.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?