Irregular cycles since TTC
1 Replies
lola2252 - December 21

I am 26 years old and have been TTC for about 8 monthes. I have always had regular cycles with the rare exeption of a few days early or late. About 4 monthes ago my cycles became irregular. The first time I was 2 weeks late, last month I was four days late, and this month I am already a week late and do not think I have ovulated yet. My doctor ran some labs and they were within normal limits. I know stress can cause irregular cycles, but I have been through many stressful situations and it has never caused me to be irregular. I have been off birthcontrol for well over a year and have not changed anything drastically in my lifestyle. Do you think it is stress or a coincidence? My doctor plans to start me on clomid after the holiday to try to regulate my ovulation.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - December 21

I cannot expliain any possible change. I can tell you that if your periods are irregular, you are not ovulating regularly. I have not prescribed Clomid in over 15 years. It is a very old, and not very good product. For more information, please see our web site, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?