implantation cramping transfer
4 Replies
Ladybug - March 10

Dear Doctor,

Please help as I feel I have fallen into a major depression today. This is my 3rd IVF. We put in 4. It was a 5 day transfer done on Saterday. Today is monday and I have not felt anything. I have read a lot about how implantation cramping should start within 48 hours. Would you please just be straight with me.....is all lost?

The first time I was pregnant (by IUI) about 13 months ago (I had a miscarriage) I had implantation cramps. I remember what they felt like and now I have nothing....not even a little cramp here or there! I'm just so upset.

Also my dh had the flu this week and today I woke up with a fever of 100.1. Will this hurt my hopeful pregnancy?

Anything you could say to help is gratefully appreciated.....even if it is a harsh truth.

Again thank you for your time!
Tracy

B. Jacobs, M. D. - March 10

Please do not put faith in the urban legend about "implantation". There are really no symptoms of implantation.
Good luck.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 25

?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 25

Some how, I do not believe this is the place for this posting, even though I cannot read the verbiage.

lili246 - September 2

Ladybug,

The doctor is right there is no symptom of implantation sometime you might feel it but most likely you won't. So keep your faith up every pregnancy is different so everything is is different don't worry and be positive.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?