Immune system issue?
1 Replies
jess7 - November 21

Hi Dr. Jacobs - a general question: after multiple fertility treatments (IUI and IVF) I have basically learned that I don't have problems with egg production, egg quality, hubby's sperm tested fine, etc. I requested the tests for ANA/Anticentromere and Cardiolipin Ab -- won't get answers for about a month. My dr. says that the only treatment she suggests for bettering the chances with people who have "embie rejection" issues is progesterone oil, which we did this last cycle. My question is: are there any other treatments out there to help with this issue? I do intend to get another opinion (or several) from RE's in my area, just wondered if you had heard of anything... Thanks so much for donating your time to this worthwhile discussion!!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - November 21

I do not know that there is any evidence for "embryo rejection". There are a number of reasons for failed implantation. One is likely to be the absence of certain adhesion molecules in the endometrium. For more information, please see our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?