Hydrosalpinx and Ovulation
1 Replies
WannaBaMamma - November 12

Hello. I have been TTC for 19 months. We have been attempting to do an IUI for the last 4 months. 3 out of the 4 months I have ovulated on the same side as the closed fallopian tube. (One month my doc was out of town and I do not know what side I ovulated on). I am extremely regualr, always have LH surge around CD#14, and every ultrasound has showed 2-4 "Beautiful" primary follicles.
What are the chances that my "good" tube has a "bad" ovary? These have been the longest 19 months of my life and I'm getting very discouraged. Thank You.

bellagreen - December 21

I know the process of TTC but unsucceed is very anonoying but you don't have to get discouraged. I just had the same problem with you befor but now i had my own baby sucessfully. I was diagnosed of hydrosalpinx 3 years ago and i have tried various treatment options including surgery. But my condition is not cured anyway. I found one herbal therapy named Fuyan Pill by accident through Google research one day and i tried for 3 months. Amazing! I got pregnant sucessfully after 5 months. I'd like to share my experience with others who have the same problem with me and hope each woman can have their own baby one day! Good luck!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?