High fsh at 32
1 Replies
CPape - July 18

I have done one ivf cycle that was a negative. We waited a cycle to start the new ivf cycle according to our RE's advice. When we met with him he said we could start right away (we were on day 10 of our cycle.) He put me on the prometrium for 14 days and I went in for my baseline and got bad news. My fsh was elevated and we were cancelled. My ivf nurse put me on the pill for two weeks and wants me to get my b/w and u/s done again. If the fsh has gone down will be be able to start stimming right away or do I have to wait out another period? At 32 years old and having a high fsh level what are my chances of producing good quality eggs? My last eggs were day 3 transfers, two were 7 cell grade 1 and one was 6 cell grade 3, thoughts for me???

Catherine

B. Jacobs, M. D. - July 18

The only time I check the FSH level is cycle day 3 (2 to 4). That is when the FSH is low. At mid cycle it is too high to make a judgement about ovarian reserve. Based on the iformation you provided, I have no way to provide you with any other useable information.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?