fast question
1 Replies
grandmaof2 - August 1

Hi Dr. I have a question to ask maybe you can help and maybe you are going to think I am crazy.
Here it goes
I went to a herbalist/naturolist and they took some urine and he told me that some substance was missing in my urine and that might or most likely was the reason that I was not able to get pregnant or keep a pregnancy to term. I can not remember what he said that it was. Do you have any ideas what he might have been talking about. He also told me that I have severe constipation bouts that he could see it in my eyes and I have always had severe constipation bouts my entire life, could that be some kind of issue that could cause infertility? I was told that I should get pg on my own and now it has been 22 yrs since my only son was born.

Thank you

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 2

I know of no reletionship between constipation and infertility. There is no scientific or medical evidence to support the statements you relate. The real concern is that if you have a 22 year old son, your ovaries are running out of egges, and the eggs you have are likely to have the wrong number of chromosomes. If you seriously wish to become pregnant, you will probably need to use an egg donor.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?