Clomid and Ovulex
1 Replies
mypolkadotshadow - May 23

Hi everyone who feels the need to read this. I was hoping if anyone could tell me whether clomid and ovulex can be used together. I am 29 years old and have been ttc for 2 years now. I began taking ovulex and it worked before I even finished the first bottle! My husband and I were overjoyed. Everything went fine untill suddenly at 11 weeks I began cramping and mc at 12 weeks, 1 day. We were beyond devestated. We want to try for another and I was thinking of taking clomid with the ovulex this time. I am a bit nervous though. While ovulex is all natural and the only side effect I ever noticed was being tired, clomid is not exactly that way. Can anyone give me some advice, or tell me if they have ever mixed the 2? If you did, did it work?

:-\

B. Jacobs, M. D. - May 23

If I am not mistaken, Ovulex is an herbal peoduct. There is no proven benefit to any of the herbal producs on the market. No scientific investigatio has been performed to evaluate the effectiveness or safety of any of them They are not regulated by the FDA or any other agency. Second, Clomid has been shown to impair fertility in women who are already ovulating. You should be evaluated by a Reproductive Endocrinologist, and allow him/her to develope a treatment plan with you.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?