Clomid & Partially Blocked Tube
3 Replies
karen1 - October 23

I've had a dye test done which shows that I have 1 fully blocked tube & 1 partially blocked tube. My RE has prescribed Clomid for me to start this next cycle. All my searching on the net has yielded no info about the effectiveness of using Clomid in this situation. The last thing I want to to is conceive only to have a tubal pregnancy resulting in the destruction of my only semi-normal tube!!! Do you have any info (or stats) on this treatment? Thanks!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 26

Smart girl!. Please see the information I have provided about Clomid on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. I do agree that if you have daamaged tubes, you are at risk for a tubal pregnancy. Based on what you relate, you are probably a candidate for IVF.
Good luck.

CARMAL - October 30

hello i am stacy i am 25 an i have a son he is 11 now an i have had pelvic inflammatory disease p.i.d. //= into a ectopic pregnancy an i they removed my left one in 2002 an me an my husband have been trying to have a baby.. I did a dye test an it blocked an the adhesion was every were what should we do ? someone please help me !!!!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - November 1

It sounds like you need IVF
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?