CLOMID
5 Replies
Shannon3016 - August 4

In February I was scheduled to have a depo shot and decided to go off and try for another child. I have 2 children both conceived after the Pill. I've been on depo for 2 years my OB gave me a progesterone shot in Feb. I've had periods and he just put me on clomid. I was wondering when I should be ovulating after having taken this day 5 of clomid was on Mon 8-1-06. and are the odds good of getting pregnant soon.

Kelli - August 4

Shannon,
I have been on clomid for 3 months. My OB says that normal ovulation is around day 12 - 16. Just depends on your cycle. You can tell by the change in mucus, it will be clear and eggwhite in appearance. To be completely sure you could try an ovulation kit. I have had two miscarriages and one ectopic. But became pregnant with two of them a couple of months after starting clomid. How many mg are you taking?
Lots of luck!
Kelli

Shannon3016 - August 4

This is my first round 50 mg. Is it normal to feel a little dizzy after you're finished taking them. I know the side effects while you take them but not sure if it can happen afterward.

Kelli - August 4

I am not really sure about the dizziness. I am now taking 150mg. I know that I have a lot of hot flashes when I take it and want to eat anything I can get my hands on. After the last day, I notice that I am alot less emotional.
I would definately check with your OB. My best friend says that she has cold sweats the day after she finishs her round.
Keep me posted. I will ask my other friends (7 girls going through the same thing) if they notice anything after.
Best of luck.

Shannon3016 - August 4

does anyone know if there is a better time of day to take an ovulation test or doesn't it matter.

wannababy78 - August 8

Shannon, The best time to take ovulation kit is from 11.00AM to 2.00PM. My RE's office has a policy that we need to call them before 11.00AM if we get positive surge. So they asked me to take OPK with 2 or 3 urine in the morning. So far I have been lucky to find the surge before 11.00AM. But if you are not doing IUI, it is better to take before 2.00PM by holding the urine and limited liquid intake. Hope this helps

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?