change in symptoms
2 Replies
teri-chan - November 27

On 10/31/06, I had a transfer of two blastocysts from donor eggs. On 11/8/06, I had an hCG of 80. On 11/10/06, it had risen to 188. By 11/13/06, it was 732. I've been on progesterone suppositories morning and evening as well as 1 cc (of the standard concentration) of progesterone IM injections daily. (I've also been on estrogen patches and a daily estrogen suppository.) So far, I've had few signs of pregnancy except for tender breasts. But yesterday, for no reason that I can think of, my breasts stopped feeling tender. Is this something I should feel concerned about? Might it indicate a drop in the level of progesterone that is circulating in my blood? My pregnancy scan is scheduled for this Friday 12/1/06, but this change in symtoms is making me very nervous. It would help me to have some sense of whether this sort of thing is normal or not.

Grace - November 27

hi Teri, I am having no symptoms, just mild breast tendersness nothing unbearable, just hung in there till friday I guess everyone has diffferent effects, so lets not keep driving ourselves crazy,,, all the best Grace

teri-chan - November 27

Grace, our situations are a bit different.

As I understand it, you've still got a week before your first pregnancy test. IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL to have no symtoms at your stage. Indeed, it's hard to imagine how you could have symptoms now, since implantation is a process that begins (let alone completes) at about a week after retrieval. So indeed you should not be worrying yourself about a lack of symptoms at this point. Hang in there!

I'm a little over six weeks pregnant. I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER IT IS NORMAL TO HAVE A SUDDEN END to very pronounced breast tenderness at my stage. I'm hoping it's normal enough. It's precisely because I don't want to drive myself crazy that I'm trying to find out what's normal enough at this point.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?