Chances?
3 Replies
Tanya1231 - April 29

I am 31 years old and have responded poorly to stimulation. I had a retrieval this morning and 4 eggs were retrieved. Are my chances at pregnancy very poor since only 4 eggs were retrieved? Help...I'm scared.

jenfrancis - April 29

[quote author=Tanya1231 link=board=5;threadid=5729;start=0#49003 date=1209491233]
I am 31 years old and have responded poorly to stimulation. I had a retrieval this morning and 4 eggs were retrieved. Are my chances at pregnancy very poor since only 4 eggs were retrieved? Help...I'm scared.
[/quote]

Tanya,

I am not a dr, but I could not help responding to your post. Bless you. I am sorry for your poor stimulation. I really hope you keep your chin up! It only takes one egg and one sperm...

Healthy mom, healthy baby. Dont stress and worry, that takes bloodflow away from the uterus, where it needs to be! Pray, put it in God's hands (if you believe).

I will personally pray for you! Who knows, maybe all 4 eggs will fertilize fine and grow and progress!

How many are you intending to implant if all goes well?
Take care!

Tanya1231 - April 29

I am not sure how many we will transfer. Originally we planned on two. I guess it depends on the quality of the embryos. I will get the call in the AM reguarding # fertilized. I did tell them to do ICSI since there were so few retrieved.
Thank you for your kind words...they mean alot right now!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - April 29

Without knowing the quality of your eggs, or the quality of the embryos which will result, there is no way I can provide an honest prognostication about pregnancy.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?