Blocked Tube? Maybe Not
1 Replies
sarahc77 - May 23

Hi, New to the board and have an issue that is very difficult.
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 3 years. Went to the hospital an HSG suggested I had blocked tubes (hdrosulphinx in both tubes). I went to a private clinic (3 months after)for a second opinion and was surpised to find that I had healthy tubes and no blockages. Today 23 May 2011 I went to a fertility clinic and after a scan, they confirmed that I have hydrosulphinx on right tube and unclear on the left. They have recommended me for a lap to remove both tubes to increase the chances of IVF. I really dont know what to do as I am unclear how a tube can be blocked, then clear then blocked again. Any help/advice would be appreciated as I am very scared of getting tubes removed. Also, I have never suffered from abdominal pains/pelvic pains or discomfirt. Please help

MAny Thanks

bellagreen - December 23

I just had the same problem with you before but now i had my own baby sucessfully. I was diagnosed of hydrosalpinx with the right tube blocked 3 years ago and i have tried various treatment options including surgery. But my condition is not cured anyway. I found one herbal therapy named Fuyan Pill by accident through Google research one day and i tried for 3 months. Amazing! I got pregnant sucessfully after 5 months. I'd like t o share my experience with others who have the same problem with me and hope each woman can have their own baby one day! Good luck!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?