BFN again
1 Replies
Sarah - August 23

Hello,

Once again our IUI has failed it is our third using Letrozole. Our nurse doesn’t understand why it hasn’t worked because I have wonderful cycles and my own LH surges. Our next cycle (4th) with IUI will have at least one inject able. My question is: I am 24 years old, they suspect PCO because of high LH, I am NOT insulin Resistant, and all other infertility blood work has come up normal. Transvaginal ultrasounds show NO fibroids, or cysts and a normal shaped uterus. HSG show that my tubes are normal and NOT blocked. My only concern is that this next cycle being our 4th IUI that it too wont work. I am worried something else might be wrong. What other tests would you recommend if any I should have at this time? Could timing also be a factor? Each time I have very bad ovulatory pain the day before the IUI roughly 20 some hours before the actual procedure could this be another factor?

Thanks for any help (I’m sorry it’s long)

Sarah

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - August 24

I thonk you will find the answers to your question in the information I have provided on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?