after 2nd IUI
10 Replies
wannabemom - November 11

My breasts have been feeling very sensitive after my 2nd IUI. Can you tell me if its because of the meds? Maybe because of progesterone???

B. Jacobs, M. D. - November 11

It is hard to know the causes of certain symptoms. If you are not at least 10 days after IUI, it is too early for your breast symptoms to be caused by pregnancy.
Good luck.

wannabemom - November 13

November 15th I go in for blood work. That will bring me to day 15. I was just wondering if maybe from the meds, they would have an effect on the way a body feels.

cantwait4baby - November 13

I also have been having breast tenderness after my first IUI. I typically get sore breasts right after I ovulate and I just had my first IUI on 11/10 and 11/11 and my breasts were tender right away. Is this a bad sign that I might not be pregnant since my body is responding the same way as usual?

cantwait4baby - November 14

Wannabemom,

Tomorrow is the big day, huh? I am so excited (and jealous) for you that you will know tomorrow...I'll be praying for you that you will be able to handle the results either way and that the result will be positive! You have a 25% chance of success and why shouldn't it work for you this time? I know this process is hard and just know that I'm here for you with a ton of support if you need it...

Good luck! Let me know how it goes:)

Cantwait4baby

wannabemom - November 15

I'll be up at 5:30 to go to the appointment. Probabley won't hear anything until late afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be ok with either result. POSITIVE!!! Sign on tomorrow. Thanks for the support..

wannabemom - November 15

NEGATIVE! 3rd round here we come. :(

cantwait4baby - November 16

I'm sorry...How are you doing? I know you must feel all kinds of emotions right now, but do not lose hope. This will work for you and you have to stay positive. I know how hard this is on you, but it will happen. Remember it's God's timing not ours.

Take care

cantwait4baby - November 17

Well, let's just say I have 10 more days before I can do a hpt and it's driving me crazy. I know you can relate...I went into the office today and they did an ultrasound (to make sure I ovulated), checked my progesterone levels (they were at 18) and gave me an HCG shot (I'm not sure what that's for). Now all I can do is pray and wait...

I hope you're doing better today. I know it's hard, but my prayer for you is that each day will get better and that next month you won't have to go through this:)

Take care

wannabemom - November 17

I think the HCG shot is to give you a boost. They gave it to you? I have been giving myself my own injections. I already have an appointment to go in on Sunday for blood and ultrasound. Its crazy how quickly we move forward. Its almost like you don't have time to think about being depressed. It sux having to let my family know it didn't work. I almost wish I didn't say anything to mom...keep in touch and let me know whats going on.

Best to you.

cantwait4baby - November 17

I have given myself all of the Follistem shots and my mother in law gave me my first HCG shot 18 hrs. before the IUI. While I was at the doctors office Thursday, they gave me the HCG shot then.

I have nine more days to go and it's driving me crazy. I've already told everyone and I don't want to have to tell them it was negative especially my mom.

Good luck at your apt. on Sunday and I'll be praying that everything will be a go! Have a great weekend...

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?