?Bleeding with bfp
5 Replies
hbrotlvr - June 6

Dr. Jacobs,
I had 2 embryos transferred on May 25th. I went in yesterday for my first beta, it was 265. However, around noon I started having some brown discharge vaginally. Just enough that I need to wear a pantyliner. My coordinator said not to panic, that my hcg level was excellent, and this "bleeding" may not be anything. I go for my next beta wednesday morning. What are your thoughts??
Is it "normal" to have some discharge like this??? Is my hcg level good????
Thanks so much!!!
Heather

Tweet - June 7

Heather, I had the same on and off during my entire first trimester. I now have a healthy 2 yr. old daughter. My RE told me not to worry and had me stay off my feet while I was "spotting" as an extra precaution. She told me it could be a few things - possibly the other 3 embies that weren't successful. Try not to worry... and I wish you the best of luck! Tweet

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 7

LIght bleeding in early pregnancy is very common, and usually means nothing. It may be coming from your cervix, and not your uterine cavity. As long as it is not a flow, like you period, and you are not cramping, I would not worry.
Good luck.

hbrotlvr - June 7

Tweet,
Thanks so much for the support. I've been stressing since the bleeding started. I have an 815 appt this morning for my 2nd hcg. I hope it is going up!!!!
Heather

hbrotlvr - June 7

Dr. Jacobs,
I have another kink in my saga. I had a presacral neurectomy in January r/t my endo pain. I don't think if I was having cramping i'd really know. Anything else I should look for, or any other advise????
Thanks so much
Heather

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 7

Without craamping as a symptom, you are left with only volume of flow as an indicatoe. Again, I would not worry too much about brown spotting.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?