3rd failed transfer with donor eggs
1 Replies
fi - May 6

Hello- I have recently discovered this site and wish I had discovered it sooner. We have just returned from overseas after our 3rd transfer using donor eggs and my husband sperm. This last time we had 3 (from day 1 frozen) blastocyst transfered, my endo lining was 8.3 and all seemed fine.
I just got my period as normal on May 1. Failing each time. I am 42 years and had testing done at a very renowned local Fertility Clinic 1 year ago. We also had our dna tested and all was well (my husband had gone through meds for Hepititis c). My FSH level was 4 which we were told was good. We opted to go with Donor eggs as we were told it was the overall best chance for success. After 3 failed trys at IVF with donor eggs, I am wondering is there any chance of us conceiving on our own. The one thing that I do wonder about is my blood type is A positive and our donor was A negative - our Doctor said this would not be an issue. Any suggestions? Thanks for your great work.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - May 6

I do not think the donor's being Rh negative is an issue. There may be an issue with your uterine lining. One issue I have discussed on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?