Ovulex 411
1 Replies
Simplytrying - June 25

Hi my names Tiffany! Im 18 years old and im trying to concieve my first child! I have been trying to concieve for over a year but sadly nothing :'(! I have been taking ovulex for about 2 weeks and my hubby has been taking ambrioz for the same amount of time as me! Also im using the clearblue easy fertility monitor but i did not start on my cycle/period days like i was suppose to and my level jumped from low to high and has stayed that was for 10 days and i been using the monitor for 21 days! Also i havent had my period in "3 MONTHS"! and every pregnancy test i take it comes out negitive! also ive been having lower adominal and back pain that seems to come and go all say long every day!!!!!is somthing wrong with me Can some one please help me! ???

Yukon Queen - June 25

[quote author=Simplytrying link=board=4;threadid=4331;start=0#37317 date=1182763967]
Hi my names Tiffany! Im 18 years old and im trying to concieve my first child! I have been trying to concieve for over a year but sadly nothing :'(! I have been taking ovulex for about 2 weeks and my hubby has been taking ambrioz for the same amount of time as me! Also im using the clearblue easy fertility monitor but i did not start on my cycle/period days like i was suppose to and my level jumped from low to high and has stayed that was for 10 days and i been using the monitor for 21 days! Also i havent had my period in "3 MONTHS"! and every pregnancy test i take it comes out negitive! also ive been having lower adominal and back pain that seems to come and go all say long every day!!!!!is somthing wrong with me Can some one please help me! ???
[/quote]
Sweetheart,have you seen a dr yet? Could be you have some sort of imbalance in your hormones possibly polycystic ovary.
Ovulex is a good ch 8) 8)oice though but you need to see adr first ok?
There must be a reason for the pains you are having.Take things easy ok, every thing will be alright by Gods grace.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?