need repronex and novarel(10,000)
1 Replies
shanmerri - September 3

DH and i have insurance coverage but since we arent getting pg by doing the deed our company calls IUI/IVF un-natural, so they wont pay for meds or anything else. we are on a very limited budget so we are looking for an angel to help us. i did email a few ladies about their leftover meds. but i wanted to reach out this way too.

we have one daughter who is 6, i have been a surrogate mom twice and i am anxious to add to my family. we just passed the 4 yr TTC mark in august. PCOS was misdiagnosed as unexplained for these past 4 yrs. DH has male factor(0% type A motility and 0% morphology) which wasnt picked up until a very detailed SA last month. the same dr's that misdiagnosed my PCOS told DH that his swimmers were fine.

so we are in a predicament with meds. we just cant pay what the pharmacies ask for them. we are already paying for the rest out of pocket so we are trying to catch a break.

thank you so very much.

ladybug1717 - September 8

I have 10 single dose vials of Repronex 75 IU that expire 4/07. These are leftover from a successful IUI in Nov 06. They have been stored prpoerly and are in original boxes. I would like to recover some of my expense since our insurance wouldn't pay. I paid $50 per vial but am only asking for $25 per vial. Let me know if you are interested.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?